Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Evelinn Trouble & Chris Harford

Last week I played bass for an artist from Zurich, Switzerland named Evelinn Trouble.  The band consisted of Joe Russo (drums), Scott Metzger (guitar), Chris Harford (guitar), Evelinn Trouble (gtr, vocals), and myself (bass).  We had one rehearsal and I created basslines for 4 of the 5 songs we played which were:  Wrong Shape, Yours, North, Meantime, The Things You Don't Know.  We played the beginning of Chris Harford's set at Brooklyn Bowl, and then the next night at John n' Peter's in New Hope, Pennsylvania.  The band sounded great!  I also was fortunate enough to sit in on baritone gtr for the whole Chris Harford set in Brooklyn and on a song or two at during the Chris Harford set in New Hope the following night.  I'm hoping to play more with Evelinn and Chris Harford soon enough.  We are checking out our options to record at the moment and I'm visiting a studio today to get a lowdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment