Thursday, October 22, 2009

Paper Cat Review

Woke up today and played two songs on acoustic out of the The Real Vocal Book (I picked them at random so I don't know what they were...but one of them was a billy strayhorn song).  I really love to start out my day playing music.  Reading music is nice.  Music is Nice.   Last night I got word from Julie Slick that there is a nice blurb about the Paper Cat Live at John n' Peter's cd's.  Check it out here:


http://ropeadope.com/

and just look at this adorable kitty.

By the way, Check out Paper Cat bandmates Julie Slick and Eric Slick on the current Adrian Belew Power Trio tour.  You can buy the new Adrian Belew CD called "E" (which the Slicks play on) and you can buy our Paper Cat album there too.  They are an awesome trio to see and Adrian Belew is an amazing musician.

I can't wait to record PAPER CAT in the studio this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment